When it comes to vegetarian and vegan dining options, stuffed eggplant is one of the most delicious recipes. After cooking in a short time, the outer structure becomes crispy. In addition, if you don’t like tofu (a kind of cheese from the fermentation of soybean water in the far east), eggplant is a great complement.
The big plus of the aubergine is that it creates a soft base that works well with different ingredients and spices and can be easily digested. In this way, you can edit the way you want and you can use the flavor you want in this meal.
Considering that eggplant is a fuller vegetable, you can also cook with only a few of them. You can also compare it to your favorite type according to the sauce you add.
The astuffed eggplant recipe below offers a highly aromatic flavor without over-tasting. In general, when it comes to making meatballs or burgers, soy sauce and cumin can be used to some extent to give the taste of meat.
Stuffed Eggplant with Spinach – Vegan –
- Bread crumbs (up to 3 tablespoons -45 g)
- 1 medium size egg
- 1 chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 small onion
- 3 large eggplants
- 10 g spinach
- Spices: salt and black pepper
- Oregano if you like
- Preparation of
- Set the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the garlic and chop thoroughly.
- Eggplant cut into small pieces in the form of cubes. Then, pass through the blender. You need to get some eggplant paste consistency.
- Grease a pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cut the onion into small pieces (the more you want) and put into a seperate pan and sauté. Then add a little pepper and garlic.
- When the garlic darkens, add a mixture of spinach and eggplant.
- Throw some salt, stir continuously for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the bottom of the hob and let it rest.
- Break the egg and beat with the parsley. Then mix this mixture with the eggplant mixture.
- Take a small amount of your hand and make round balls with your hand. Before placing it on the baking tray, cover with the bread crumbs.
- They must be ready in 20 minutes.
- When you make as many Stuffed eggplants as you want, bake in the oven for 10 or 15 minutes. If you want to fry in the pan, the choice is up to you.
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your vegan meal 🙂