Today, our recipe is Purslane, one of the best-known natural doctors! For those who have not tried before and even do not know; Before the recipe we want to explain the benefits. When you read the benefits you can not believe your eyes 🙂
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURSLANE?
- This vegetable primarily regulates digestion; When consumed together with yogurt, it removes harmful cells from the body through the urine.
- Purslane, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, recommends that those who cannot consume meat and fish should consume up to 3 times a week.
- Balances blood flow by lowering bad cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Thanks to the high amount of vitamin A contained in the skin by destroying dead cells helps to gain a healthier appearance.
- It strengthens the immune system and makes the body resistant to cancer cells.
- People are often stressed tired when dieting. However, by consuming one plate of yogurt purslane per day, it provides both satiety and keeps the body’s energy high for a long time.
- Purslane which is high in nutritional value also strengthens the muscular system. Experts, especially when consumed with yogurt muscle and bone health emphasizes that positively affect. Pregnant women and developmental children should consume plenty.
If you are satisfied with the benefits of purslane, we can go to the recipe 🙂
Purslane Dish Recipe (2 servings)
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium red pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/3 cup hot water (70 ml)
- 1.5 teaspoons granulated sugar
Remove purslane from its roots, wash thoroughly and clean. If you are going to use the stems of purslane divide by 2, separate from the stems.
Chop the onions small and leave 3 tablespoons of warmed olive oil. When the onions lose their hardness, add the small chopped carrots and red pepper and cook over medium heat until the vegetables lose their hardness.
When the vegetables are soft, leave the purslane in it and stir twice, turn the pot upside down. After 5-6 minutes, when the purslane slowly soften and start to release the water, mix it a few more times, add cubes and small chopped tomatoes, turn the pot upside down and close the lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.
1 teaspoon of tomato paste 1/2 tea glass of water, add to the food, sprinkle with sugar and mix and close the lid and cook the food for 15-20 minutes on low heat.
It is very light, very tasty, very healthy and very easy to make. Consume your purslane food with plenty of yogurt 🙂
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your meal! 🙂