It’s not hard to live vegan. Not impossible at all! We have compiled the 5 most delicious vegan recipes for our readers who want to have such a nutritional habit in their own lives. I hope you enjoy it. 🙂
Kidney Bean Patties with Vegan Black Quinoa Recipe:
- 1 cup boiled pipe
- 1 cup of boiled barley
- 1 cup of black kinoa
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 spoon of mustard
- 1 spoon of tomato paste
- Red powdered pepper
- flour (approx. 2 scoops)
Make the barley and a portion of the tubing almost pure on the rondo, and do not add any water.
mix all ingredients in a deep mixing bowl and add spices to your taste. Add half a spoonful of soup and mix again, try to create meatballs. If the mixture is not too runny and adherent to disintegration, you may be able to shape your meatballs. If it is dispersed, add some more flour, try making meatballs again, if it is dispersed add some more flour. Take the walnut-sized puddles and bring them into the shape of meatballs and cook them in a hot pan with the desired amount of oil. You can also cook in the oven, I recommend you to lubricate them.
Served with mashed potatoes, french fries, or any rice.
Vegan Falafel Recipe:
Falafel is a great meatball alternative for vegetarians and vegetable lovers. Falafel, a spicy chickpea patties; especially a very famous dish in the Middle East.
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon powdered Coriander
- Garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Flour
After draining, put the chickpeas, green onions, crushed garlic, parsley, sesame, cumin, coriander, flour, salt and pepper that you have dried and put in rondo.
Make balls by hand and leave in the refrigerator for one hour.
Soak the falafeles in breadcrumbs and fry both sides until they are hot, dark in golden oil. Enjoy your meal!
Delicious Ratatouille Recipe:
Ratatouille is very easy to make and it is a very healthy meal because it consists only of vegetables.
In this popular dinner of French cuisine; Vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, onions and garlic meet and a delicious flavor emerges. In this recipe, we apply a pre-baking process to tomatoes and garlic in the oven. Then we bring the other vegetables together in the pot and leave the rest in the pot.
If you want to prepare a delicious supplementary meal for your guests coming to dinner, you can try the ratatouille recipe. If you are ready, let’s start by looking at the materials..
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 onion
- 2 pieces of Pumpkin
- 2 Peppers
- 1 head of garlic
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- You can achieve better results if you roast tomatoes and garlic in the oven beforehand.
- You should cook vegetables so that they remain light.
Take the tomatoes and garlic on a baking sheet and bake in a 200 degree oven for half an hour.
Soak the aubergines in salted water.
Roast the onions, add the peppers and fry again.
Add tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, thyme and garlic and cook for about half an hour until the vegetables are cooked.
Serve with fresh basil. Enjoy your meal!
Avocado Bread with Olives
You have seen on the internet in recent years, the avocado for breakfast is very popular. Avocado and olive bread are a very good alternative for your breakfast.
If you wake up to a busy day; You can try this recipe as an alternative that will keep you satiated for a long time. You can try this delicious recipe, where avocado meets a delicious olive, tahini, orange, lemon and spices.
It is an extremely practical and quite satisfying breakfast alternative. If you wish, you can also offer tea next to tea.
Come on, let’s start by looking at the materials you need first..
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- 2 Avocado
- 5 leaves of basil
- 4-5 olives
- 1 teaspoon of Tahini
- 1 teaspoon of Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Chili Peppers
- 1 unit Basing
- Salt, Black pepper
- Olive oil
- I recommend using the soft avocado.
- You can also add white cheese if you want!
- Remove the inside of your avocados. Squeeze lemon juice and orange juice and crush it with the help of a fork.
- Add tahini and spices and olives, mix everything.
- Apply over heated bases. Sprinkle with olive oil and serve with basil. Enjoy your meal!
Roasted Potato Recipe
You can also choose baked potatoes, which are flavored with aromatic flavors such as garlic and rosemary, in your oven. Baked potatoes are a healthier option than fried potatoes.
- 500 grams of Fresh Potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt, Black pepper
- Cool the aluminum foil to the baking tray and spread olive oil on it. In this way, the outside of the potatoes will be crispy.
- Slice the potatoes as desired.
- Put the potatoes in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the marination by combining the remaining ingredients.
- Put the potatoes in the marinade and wait 10 minutes.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
I hope you like the recipes. We will be waiting for your great feedbacks!
We wish you healthy days! 🙂