Another nice recipe for soup varieties: Broccoli Soup. Even those who don’t like broccoli will love this broccoli soup. The ingredients list of broccoli soup is very low.
We usually boil and consume many benefits of broccoli. When you try the broccoli soup with milk you are sure that you will get a very nice and different taste. Although it is necessary to cook less to make full use of the vegetables, it is certain that we will benefit from it partially by the soup form created by boiling. It is worth trying to enrich your table with vegetables and make a difference.
But first; let me talk about a few of the incredible benefits of broccoli:
- Protects your skin’s cellular membranes and regains significant health in a short time.
- Brocholi fights cancer.
- Can slow down the proliferation of cancer cells.
- It has purifying and anti-cellulite effects.
- Brocholi is an alkaline food that regulates the pH of the blood and helps the body to be more effectively protected against diseases.
- Prevents stomach ulcers, as well as some types of stomach cancer.
- Broccoli is saturated with plenty of potassium and low fat content and is an excellent vegetable for weight loss, because it is fiber-rich.
- Besides, broccoli is very good for eye health.
- It is also useful for cataracts and other ailments due to aging and time progression.
It’s really amazing, isn’t it? Let’s move on to the soup of this amazing vegetable recipe 🙂
300-400 gr broccoli
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 medium carrot
1 cup of warm milk
2 tablespoons flour (or whole wheat flour)
1 teaspoon of butter or 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of Broccoli Soup:
Let’s wash the broccoli and steam for about 10 minutes. Let’s chop the onion for cooking and put in a pot with a pinch of salt. When the onions get a transparent color, let’s add some carrots that we chop. Then chop the garlic into small pieces and add. While the ingredients are cooked over medium heat, let’s chop the broccoli which softens slightly and add to our pot. Let’s add this water of broccoli that comes out while cooking the broccoli in the steam. Then add more two glasses of boiled water and boil our soup for 15 minutes. When the carrots are enough to be eaten, bring the soup to a smooth consistency with the blender. Whisk in a bowl with warm milk and flour whisk. Then mix the soup and slowly add the milk mixture. Let’s stir the soup until it boils. Let’s adjust the consistency by adding hot water as desired. At this stage, we can add salt with olive oil or butter according to our taste. If you say get low calories, do not use butter. Serve hot.
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your soup!