Hello to everyone! Today, I have a delicious and easy recipe for you. Together, we will make grilled shrimp.
Shrimp fits perfectly with pasta and salads. When you prefer to eat it alone, you will need a total of three ingredients: butter, garlic and red pepper. When you cook the shrimp with these three ingredients, you will not believe its flavor!
Shrimp in butter; A very practical and very easy recipe. If you have a fish menu for dinner and are looking for a delicious starter meal or if you are looking for a stylish and cool alternative to your guests; a recipe that should definitely be at hand.
Let’s start by looking at the ingredients of shrimp recipe in butter with its stylish presentation and mouth-spreading flavor.
- 4 pieces of Jumbo Shrimp
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Red Pepper
- 2 spoonful butter
- Olive oil
- Shrimp is a very easy dish. As soon as you see it cooked, you must take it from the pan. Otherwise, your shrimps may dry out.
- Take the small amount of olive oil into the pan and close it.
- Put the butter in the pan and melt the oil.
- As he melted; shrimps in a small bowl combine with salt, pepper and paprika.
- At this time, throw the garlic into the butter and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Shrimps, which you mix well with your hand and leave the spices on the hot oil.
- After cooking both sides for 2.5 minutes, take it to the serving plate.
- If you want to evaluate that delicious oil remaining in the pan; you can dip your bread in this oil and serve the shrimps on the bread.
I hope you enjoy this delicious meal. If you like to eat and cook seafood, you should try this amazing recipe that won’t take your time! If you try, please let us know. Your precious comments are very important to us!
Enjoy your meal! 🙂