Today we reach to Mexico, we will give you Nachos recipe, which is indispensable for Mexican cuisine. Nachos is also made in Spain, too. But just like we do a lot of hamburgers, it is made as an element of a different kitchen. It is served as a starter meal in more innovative restaurants with a focus on fast food rather than restaurants serving traditional Spanish food.
It is done in many different ways. Only with minced meat, completely minced, with salad, without salad, etc.… The only thing fixed is the taco chips. I wanted to put everything that could be put into it and give it a full + full recipe.
You can use canned Mexican beans or your own boiled mexican beans. Normal dried beans would not suit, the flavors are quite different.
The original recipe uses yogurt and not sour cream. But I don’t think there are much differences in flavor. When the eyes are closed, there are very few people who can tell which is which. I prefer yogurt because I like yogurt in nachos.😂 If you want a little more like sour cream, you can take it to room temperature and wait for half an hour before you start to make it. Or you can just use sour cream. It’s up to you! 😁
Don’t forget to take a look at the guacamole sauce recipe.
Bon appetit! 😍
Here’s Nachos recipe from Mexican Cuisine!
- 200 g corn chips,
- 150 g lean ground beef,
- 1 onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 1 cup water,
- 1,5 cups boiled mexican beans,
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese,
- 1 tomato,
- 1 cucumber,
- olive oil,
- Lemon juice,
- Guacamole sauce (recipe link in the notes section),
- Chop the onion and cook 1/4 of it aside,
- In a large pan, add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and add 3/4 of the onion and fry until soft.
- Add the chopped garlic and mix,
- Add the ground beef and roast until the water is removed.
- Add the tomato paste and fry until it smells.
- Add the water, mexican bean salt, pepper and cumin and mix and boil one more transport and remove from fire,
- Spread the chips into a large plate,
- Spread the mixture with minced meat,
- Sprinkle the cheddar and put it in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees and cook until the cheddar melts,
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes and cucumbers and mix with the onions you set aside,
- Add salt, olive oil, lemon juice and mix according to your taste.
- Take the plate out of the oven and spread the salad you prepared,
- Sprinkle over the whipped yogurt, sprinkle with pickled jalapeno, put guacamole sauce on one side and serve.