In nice warm weather, cold salads are a real delight. It is nice to enjoy a cold salad. It helps to open the appetite. Rice salad, potato salad or mozzarella tomato salad are some of the must-have. Enjoying them with grilled meats in summer always brings a touch of freshness to meals. Cold salad recipes are numerous and it is possible to combine ingredients according to your desires. I chose for you my favorite salad recipes to vary the pleasures throughout the summer.
Cold pasta salad with smoked salmon:
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the package in salted water.
- In a bowl, put smoked salmon cut into small pieces, olives cut in 4, goat cheese and tartare into pieces.
- Add lemon juice, crème fraîche and dill to this.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drained and put under cold water, put them in the bowl.
- Mix well, and then place in the fridge at least for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Cold salad of beans with tuna:
- Put dried beans to soak in water for at least 6 hours.
- After soaking:
- In a casserole, pour the beans with their water and put to heat, add water if necessary. Put thyme, bay leaf, cube and 3 pinches of coarse salt. Boil for about 1 hour 15 minutes until cooked.
- Make the eggs and peel them.
- When the beans are cooked, drain them, pass them under cold water, and put them in a presentation dish or salad bowl.
- Add and mix: minced onion, tomatoes cut in 4, tuna with oil, a little vinegar and pepper.
- Place hard egg slices on top. Put in the fridge until dinner….
Cold salad with potatoes:
- Boil the potatoes until cooked, but not as much as for a mashed potato.
- Peel and cut the potatoes roughly. Cut onions and pickles into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put in the refrigerator.
Hot-cold salad with marinated salmon:
- Wash the zucchini, cut in 4 lengthwise and then detail in thin slices.
- Boil a pan of water, add the juice of the lemon and whiten the zucchini for 1 to 2 minutes (they must remain crisp), reserve.
- Make them cook fresh pasta. (The trick so they do not break: bring the water to the boil once the pasta added, then reduce to cook slowly by mixing gently from time to time).
- Cut the slices of salmon into thin slices. Season the “salad” and mix the lime juice, olive oil (2 to 3 tablespoons max), salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and serve.
Pasta salad with avocado and ham
- Boil the pasta in salt water, following the instructions on the package. Drain them and let them cool. Add the mayonnaise.
- In the pasta pan, add the cherry tomatoes, ham cubes, and avocado cubes. Season with pepper and salt. Mix and serve.
Mediterranean pasta salad:
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, following the instructions in the package.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Peel and seed the cucumber and cut the flesh into cubes. Peel and slice the onion into strips. Emit the feta.
- In a bowl, mix the pasta with 3/4 of the cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives. Add olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Spread over the rest of the cucumber, tomatoes, feta and red onion. Sprinkle with oregano and leftover black olives. Serve at room temperature.
Pasta salad with tuna, tomato and corn:
- Start by cooking the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Once al dente, drain them and put them back in the pan, with a good drizzle of olive oil. Book and let cool.
- During this time, prepare the seasoning: mix in a bowl olive oil, vinegar, chopped garlic. Then salt and pepper to your liking. Prepare the filling in a large bowl: wash and cut the tomatoes in small dice, drain the corn, and crumble the tuna.
- When the pasta is cold, add them to a salad bowl and pour the seasoning on it. Mix everything well and reserve fresh until serving.
Nicoise Salad Express:
- Cook the rice in salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool. Place the eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat and cook for 9 minutes. Let cool and then shell the eggs and cut them into wedges.
- Drain the tuna and chop it with a fork. Peel and chop the onion. Rinse the piece of pepper and tomatoes and dice them. Cut the olives into slices. Drain the anchovies.
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl, salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil, mix and serve fresh.
I hope you like these salad recipes which we choose for you!
Bon apetit! 💕