Here is th Delicious Stuffed Baked Potato Recipe! When we cook food in the oven, we ensure that most of the nutrients they contain remain available. As a result, we will be fed better and healthier.
Besides; Stuffed baked potato recipes give you the chance to be creative in the kitchen. Similarly, in order to bring the resulting flavor to the extreme, you can include many more bakable ingredients in your potato recipe.
Moreover, it is very easy to prepare this meal and does not take much time. What makes baked potato recipes fun and challenging are the small variations you will include in the preparation process. Flavor, contrast and quality are just some of the advantages this delicious dish offers you.
An important consideration is that calories, carbohydrates and starch are the main ingredients in potatoes and many other foods. Furthermore, despite the negative criticisms that have undermined the reputation of this vegetable over the last few years, such ingredients are actually beneficial to health if consumed in the right amount.
Potatoes are rich in minerals such as potassium, zinc, phosphorus, pantothenic acid and riboflavin that our body needs to work optimally. Also, if you consume the right amount of potatoes and don’t add too much fat to your recipes, you won’t gain weight.
So leave these fears behind and prepare to hear the truth: no natural food is harmful if consumed in the right amounts. As always, the key is to be restrained.
Ingredients of Baked Potato:
- 4 aluminum foil sheets
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2.5 cups of sour cream
- 8 slices of bacon (you can use turkey bacon as a healthier alternative)
- 1 bunch of finely chopped chives
- 1 cup roquefort
Preparation of Baked Potato:
- First, set the oven temperature to 200 ° C.
- Then cut the aluminum foil into square pieces.
- Then place a potato on top of each foil layer.
- Then, sprinkle some olive oil with salt, pepper and a pinch of thyme on each.
- Wrap the potatoes in foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Test the blade tip to see if they are ready. If it sinks with ease, the potatoes are ready. If it does not, continue cooking for at least 10 minutes or until ready.
- Now it’s time to fill the potatoes: separate the bacon strips one by one, place them on the baking tray and bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crispy; then, chop the strips into small pieces. Then mix the chopped bacon with chives.
- Then add them to the sour cream.
- Then add the roquefort and pepper to the mixture and mix.
Cut the potatoes longitudinally, open them and fill them with a sour cream mixture.
Serve while still hot.
You will definitely like this recipe!
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your meal:)