Meat Cooking Guide for Beginners:
We love all kinds of meat. Especially men love it and if they can’t find meat at home, they don’t get enough. Cooking meat, marinating, and turning into a delight, really requires skill and ingenuity. If you want to be able to cook a good meat dish, first find yourself a good butcher shop, or keep yourself in touch with the departmental employees in your meat department. If you always buy meat from a place that you trust and know you, you are entitled to report your complaint when you are not satisfied with the meat you buy.
Whether it is chicken or red meat, the meat put into each dish differs from one another. You need to know which food is best suited to meat from which part of the animal. To master this, listen to your butcher’s recommendations. Tell them what to cook and where to use the meat and ask them to choose meat accordingly. If you use the right butcher, the right meat, the right food and the right cooking techniques, your meat will be delicious.
Now, here, some meat dishes cooking tips for you:
- Allow the wire to be heated up thoroughly.
- With a piece of bread you will throw on your ceiling, you can cook your slice of meat more quickly.
- Kebab meat marinated with 1 onion juice and 1 glass of olive oil will be more delicious.
- Before making your meat, take it out of the refrigerator 1 hour in advance and let it rest.
- If you add onions, celery stalks, carrots and parsley when preparing chicken and gravy, they will be more delicious.
- You can taste lamb with rosemary.
- If you think that the meat is hard even after boiling, chop the beef and boil again until it softens in a pot boiling with butter and water.
- If you want your meat to be softer, put lemon juice in it while cooking
- When making broth, remove the foams from the boiling meat and cut the bottom and close the lid.
- Use it with your hands wet to shape your meatballs better.
- Add the salt after the meat is cooked, the salt causes the meat to harden.
- Season with yogurt juice. Yoghurt water will soften the meat because it is acidic.
- Resting the meat in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours after marinating increases its flavor and makes it easier to cook.
- Soak your meat in cold water for 20 minutes before cooking. This method will ensure that the blood of your flesh is released and the color is light.
- Cooking meat slowly is the healthiest method. When cooking meat, it is important that the inside and outside are cooked at the same rate.
- If you need to cook meat in the oven, setting the oven to 180 degrees will help you get the right result.
- The meat contains saturated fats, so be careful not to add fat when cooking. Pre-finishing the meat makes it softer and more delicious.
Okay! You can now start cooking meat without worry. We believe that you will get very good results.
Enjoy your meal! 🙂