Today’s article is prepared for our followers who are curious about what beef roast is and what kind of food it is. We continue to provide great flavor recipes from world cuisines. This recipe belongs to Italian cuisine. We recommend you to read everything you wonder about this delicious flavor meat roast and how to make roast both in the oven and in the pot.
Ingredients required for beef roast recipe;
- 750 g beef thigh meat
- 3 – 4 medium onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- A pinch of rosemary
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of cress oil
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of flour
How to Make Roast:
- For roasting, first cut the beef with a knife. Put all the grains of 1 garlic from which you have shelled the holes. Add salt, pepper, bay leaves, rosemary, thyme and leave the veal thigh meat for about 1 hour at room temperature.
- When the marinade is over, put the veal thigh meat in a cast pan or pan with high-heat oil. Seal your meat at high heat. At the last stage add apple cider vinegar and close the bottom of the stove.
- Melt the cress oil in a separate pan and fry the finely chopped onions until soft. Then add flour to the onions and continue to roast well.
- The mixture of roasted onions and flour, peel the shells and cut the cubes carrots with beef thigh meat and add 2 cups of hot water and cook for about 1 hour.
- At the end of the period, remove the veal thigh meat from the pan with a spatula and take it to the baking tray. Pour the carrots and onions into the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes in a controlled manner.
- Slice the beef roast coming out of the oven and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal! 😉