The coffee, which we enjoy at every moment of the day, sometimes makes other connotations with its delicious smell. While our minds go undecided between the chocolate sauce cake and cupcake in the cupboard, we are sprained by the absence of cookies that fascinate you with a variety of flavors. Because the synthesis of flavor created by the coffee and cookie duo is different, the taste left on the palates is always remembered. Here are some delicious recipes that will take your coffee-cookies to the next level. You will not want to leave the kitchen with delicious cookie recipes that make your coffee hours more meaningful. Can’t you?
Flour Cookies with Three Ingredients
Our recipe that you can prepare with the ingredients in your home is the biggest savior of the moments that require urgency. In 15 minutes, surprise your neighbors with the giant flavor of three-ingredient flour cookies baked without turning around. The ingredients are less in flavor too, what more do you get!
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 cups flour
- Let’s put oil and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour in a controlled manner and knead the dough.
- Pick up small small garnets and roll them in our hands and lightly flatten them into a tray of greaseproof paper.
- Shape with toothpicks and pre-heated oven.
- Let’s cook it white. Enjoy your meal.
Seeking Different Flavors: Almond Cookies
- Cinnamon up to 1 teaspoon
- Flour at a rate of 1.5 cups
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Almond half as cup
- 100 grams margarine
- Half a glass of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 egg white
- First, set the oven to 160-170 degrees to warm up.
- Place margarine and flour softening at room temperature in a large container and blend.
- After the oil and margarine are identified with each other, you should add the main ingredients such as baking powder, vanilla, powdered sugar, cinnamon and egg white to get a soft dough.
- In the final stage, add the almond kernels and knead the dough once again.
- Now it’s time to shape the cookies! Pick up medium-sized pieces and get a long roll.
- Then you can turn the cookies into a ring shape by joining the ends of the rolls.
- You can put your cookies on a lightly greased baking sheet and use greaseproof paper. You can bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes and then take it out. Your cookies are now ready for service! Enjoy your meal…
Tip: If you are complaining that your dough is not in good shape, do not try to add flour into it. You can solve this problem by keeping the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Because the dough waiting in the cold environment will both relax and easily take shape.
Cooking Suggestion: We said that the temperature of your oven should be 160-170 degrees. However, you can set your oven to 170 degrees in the first stage and reduce it to 160 degrees after 10-15 minutes to make your cookies baked in an ideal consistency. In addition, a light color is sufficient for the level of cooking.
Oatmeal Bitter Cookie Recipes
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tea cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon Stevia (whether or not you can put raisins)
- About 80 grams of dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Heat your oven at a 180 ° C turbo setting.
- Cool greasy paper on the baking sheet.
- Mix oatmeal and other ingredients with a spoon in a container.
- Pour as many portions of dough into the tray as the spoon takes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 6-7 minutes until the edges lightly brown.
- Cool the cookies on the grill tray and serve.