Recently, a Japanese cheesecake recipe on the Internet has received intense interest. Doesn’t it seem strange that the intense interest shown? When I looked at the recipe, I understood why cake lovers showed so much interest to this cotton cheesecake. It is very easy to do and it is appealing to the eye with its yellow color. Youtube user Ochikeron shared the recipe two years ago. Since then, the recipe has been viewed by exactly 11.6 million people. I just want to say WOAAH! Wait a minute: Best of all, the recipe consists of only three ingredients. Oh my God! Guys, seriously?!
The recipe is called cotton cheesecake. But don’t let that name fool you. This cheesecake is quite different from the cheesecakes you normally eat. First of all, you don’t have to deal with this recipe for hours. This may even be one of the most important features that distinguishes the two recipes. Other than that, the images are quite different. I haven’t tried this recipe yet. But I’m sure they have different tastes.
If you try, don’t forget to write to us what kind of a result it is.
As a result, the only common feature of these two cheesecakes is that they contain cheese.
If you want, without further ado, let us begin to describe the recipe of this wonderful japanese cotton cheesecake.
Here is the famous Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe!
- We need 3 eggs,
- 120 grams of white chocolate
- and 120 grams of cream cheese.
I mean when I said there’s only three stuff in it.
- Separate the yolk and flux of the egg. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and leave in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 330 degrees.
- Break the white chocolate piece by piece and bring it to a liquid consistency with boiling water
- Stir until consistency
- Add the cream cheese into the chocolate.
- Then add three egg yolks into the bowl.
- Add the egg white to the container and mix well.
- Lubricate the parchment paper with butter and empty the contents of the container.
- Put your cake into the oven. Add hot water to the tray.
- Bake at 338 degrees for 15 minutes. Then let stand at 320 degrees for another 15 minutes. Finally, set the temperature to zero and leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes. Add powdered sugar.
That’s all! Your cotton cheesecake is ready! Enjoy your meal. 🙂