Hello to everyone! Today, I have a delicious dessert recipe for you. Together, we make macarons.
When it comes to macarons; small, boutique bakeries and colorful cookies in the shop windows. Macaron is really a dessert that makes you happy as soon as you see it. You need to be very gentle when making this dessert and you should definitely not rush.
There are a few things to be aware of. For example:
The outside of the macaroon should be crispy and the inside soft and even slightly chewable like gum.
When you do it carefully and carefully, it is certainly not difficult to do. In fact, it doesn’t take much time either. Come on, let’s take a look at the materials you need first and then start making!
By the way, Im already excited. If you try this recipe at home, will you let us know the results?
Ingredients of Macarons:
- 80 grams of Egg White
- 160 grams of granulated sugar
- 140 grams of Almond Flour
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 50 grams of cream
- 100 grams of White Chocolate
- In making macarons, weights are really important. Therefore, if you are not at home, I suggest you take a kitchen scale.
- To create a good mereng; it is important that your whisk and whisk are dry and clean. Even a drop of water can deteriorate.
- To flatten the tubes and remove the air inside; After placing it on the baking tray, hold the tray on both sides and tap hard several times.
How to make macarons?
- Boil the cream, put the chocolate into it, stir, leave to cool by adding aroma.
- Beat the egg white and powdered sugar for 10 minutes until it reaches a solid consistency.
- Mix the almond flour and powdered sugar and add to the egg white and mix with the spatula. Color with food coloring.
- Place the macaroni mixture in a small tray with a grease bag on a tray of greaseproof paper. Bake in preheated 125 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate mixture between the cookies and put them on top of each other. Enjoy your meal!