Chocolate pie is a dessert that many people love. You can always choose from a wide range of dessert options.
The basic ingredient, as you know, is chocolate. However, since making cake is an art that develops creativity, many people have tried to make different variations of this recipe. Therefore, there are different varieties of this dessert. Moreover, the amount of ingredients and the amount of these ingredients can vary.
Are you ready to learn a recipe for a chocolate pie where the ingredients are in harmony with your guests coming to dinner?
Chocolate pie made with powdered sugar
Ingredients for the sole (for 8 persons)
- 1/4 glass of white wine (Alcohol allows you to ferment the dough. You can use yeast instead of white wine for proper fermentation of the dough.)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 glass of water
- 1/2 bowl of olive oil
- Wheat flour
- Wrapping paper
- First take the salt and flour into a bowl. Mix the two with the help of a spoon. Then drill a hole in the middle and pour white wine with olive oil. Alcohol will help dough ferment. Otherwise you should use yeast.
- Then mix everything in a circular motion until the flour draws the entire liquid. When you get a compact mixture, knead it with your hands until it becomes a ball.
- Leave in a closed container for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, knead the dough for a few more minutes and re-ball. Then cover the container and leave for another 30 minutes.
- Then divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and place each in a piece of plastic paper. Roll and flatten the dough using a rolling pin. Shape until a thin, round or oval dough (such as wafers) is obtained.
- Repeat for each part. Set them aside until the chocolate tart is ready.
Bitter chocolate roll chocolate pie:
- 2 dark chocolate bars (250 grams)
- 1 bowl of icing sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar to decorate
- Optional: 1 medium egg, cinnamon stick (to decorate)
- Tools: A mold for pies, forks
- First, heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Then take 8 pieces of dough into pie molds and cut a hole in the center with a fork. If you wish, you can whisk the egg and apply a thin layer on each pie with the help of a brush.
- Then bake them for 3 – 4 minutes in the oven.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. When it cools, remove it from the molds.
- Chop the butter and chocolate into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, put the cream in a saucepan and bring to the boiling point. When it starts to boil, remove from the stove and add the chocolate and butter.
- Mix the cream, chocolate and butter thoroughly. After mixing, allow to cool to room temperature. It is important that you mix the mixture from time to time.
- Finally, fill the pies and bake them in the oven for 7 – 8 minutes. We recommend sprinkling with powdered sugar before serving.
It can always be enjoyable to share a chocolate pie with a friend. It is very tasty and best of all is served in a fresh way.
You can add color by grating lemon peel. You can also put different ingredients such as fresh fruit pieces (strawberries or bananas) or nuts.
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your dessert! 🙂