Hello to everyone! Today, I have a delicious lasagna recipe. Together, we will make lasagne with chicken and peas.
A layer of soft lasagna, a delicious bechamel sauce on it, spicy chicken and tomatoes baked in the oven, a bit of pea and cheese.
When cooked; it looks delicious and very appetizing with its delicious fried appearance and pesto sauce which makes itself visible from time to time.
If you’re ready, let’s first look at the ingredients you need and then start making the chicken and pea lasagna recipe.
Materials for lasagne:
- Barilla Lasagna
- Barilla Pesto Genovese sauce
- 3 tablespoons Peas
- 1.5 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Since I used Barilla lasagna in this recipe, I used 3 cups of milk when preparing bechamel sauce. If you use a different brand, you can also prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Put the chickens in a large oven.
- Add chili pepper, garlic powder, sweet red pepper, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and add the chopped tomatoes in the middle.
- Blend everything well with the help of a tong or using your hands.
- Place the chickens in the oven and cook for 18-20 minutes in a pre-heated 180 degree oven.
- Put the butter in the pot.
- After the oil has melted, add the flour and fry the flour in butter for 45 seconds.
- Add the milk slowly and cook over low heat with constant stirring.
- When you see that it gets a light consistency (before it reaches the consistency of custard), add salt and pepper and mix and close.
- Place the oven tray on the counter.
- Take a ladle from the bechamel sauce and place it under the baking pan and spread it to the bottom with the opposite of the ladle.
- In all lasagna layers, make sure that the bechamel sauce reaches both the center and the sides.
- Place the lasagna leaves on the bottom of the baking tray.
- Hover over the bechamel sauce.
- Then leave a little pesto sauce on the leaves.
- Leave in the oven and lightly chopped chicken and tomatoes.
- Be careful not to use too much material on a floor, as we will do it in layers.
- Leave the peas on it.
- Sprinkle a little cheese (Sprinkle less cheese on the intermediate layers, keep the majority over).
- If you put the first lasagna sheets vertically, if you put them horizontally on the next floor, it will be much more comfortable to serve after cutting.
- Until the internal materials are finished; lasagna leaves, bechamel sauce, pesto sauce, chicken, peas and continue in the form of cheese layers.
- Put some more bechamel sauce on it.
- Finally, cover with plenty of cheese.
- Place the dish in a pre-heated 180 degree oven and cook for about 25 minutes until the cheese melts and the lasagna leaves soften.
- That’s ready!
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your meal!