Hello; today I will give you 3 famous mexican recipes that are perfect for blowing up Mexican winds at home. Here are Quesadilla, Burrito and Enchilado recipes!
A very famous flavor in Mexico. It is usually made in a grill pan and is extremely easy to do.
The chicken quesadilla is also perfect for lunch and dinner. Among the tortilla breads; grilled chicken flavor with plenty of cheese, pickles and delicious spices to meet the flavor of this recipe I’m already giving.
If you’re ready, let’s take a look at the ingredients you need for the chicken quesadilla recipe and then start making it.
Ingredients for Quesadilla
- 200 grams of chicken
- Tortilla Bread
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Pickles
- 1 teaspoon of Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Thyme
- Salt, Black pepper
- Olive oil
Tricks for quesadilla
If you heat the pan and the oil inside before you saute the chicken, you can get more delicious results.
- Sprinkle thyme, red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to chickens. Sauté in a hot pan with a little oil. Set aside.
- Grease the tortilla breads and put them on the hot grill pan. Put cheeses, chickens and pickles in it, and fold the tortilla.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown. Your quesadilla is ready.
- Enjoy your meal!
We love burritos very, very much. That’s why we tried so hard to give you a gourmet recipe as much as possible. Wow if you’re ready this perfect recipe comes now.
- 1 red onion
- 2 fresh onions
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 1 capsicum pepper
- 1 pinch of red pepper powder
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 2 chestnut mushrooms
- 8 slices of pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons plain rice
- 1 avocado
- 0.5 lemon
- 5 leaves of lettuce
- 2 white lavash
- 3 tablespoons red beans
- 4 tablespoons strained yogurt
- 1 mold Cheddar cheese
Perfect Burrito Recipe:
- Put the wok pan on the stove and let it warm.
- Peel the shells of 1 red onion and cut in half from the middle and cut into thin half-moon shape.
- Slice the onions into thin.
- Slice the previously cooked chicken breast half a finger thick.
- Cut the stalk of the pepper and cut into lengthwise from the middle to two, clean by cutting the seeds and vascular white parts. Chop the pepper into thin strips.
- Pour some olive oil into the warmed wok ceiling and put the chicken slices on top of it and sprinkle with a pinch of cumin, powdered red pepper and turmeric and heat the chicken.
- Roughly chop the chestnut mushrooms and mix with chicken and add the red onion and jalapeno peppers. In low heat, cook the ingredients so that they do not lose their fullness.
- Roughly chop the parsley leaves which have been extracted about 2 tablespoons of stalk and add to the pan and mix.
- Push all the ingredients in the pan to the side with a spoon and put 3 tablespoons of rice pilaf on the unoccupied part of the ceiling. Continue to heat all material over low heat.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the inner core with a spoon and peel off the shells. Squeeze the juice of a quarter lemon and slice it thinly.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on top of each other and chop them thin.
- Open 2 pieces of lavash and cover the ingredients on the pan. Thus, lavashes will both warm up and taste all the ingredients in the pan.
- Take 3 tablespoons from the previously red beans and put them in the air and mash them
- Put the grill pan on the stove and let it warm.
- To prepare the wrap, take one of the warmed lavash and put it on the cutting board, apply 2 tablespoons of strained yogurt and spread half of it on the red mullet.
- Squeeze the remaining quarter of the lemon juice over the ingredients in the pan and take it with a spoon and place it on the other half of the lavash.
- Place the thinly cut lettuce, spring onions, peppers and avocado on all ingredients and grate the cheddar cheese.
- To avoid scattering the contents of the lavash, fold the two sides as envelopes and wrap the lavash in a very thick wrap.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil onto the cutting board and wrap the wrapped wrap, especially the joint and almost the entire surface.
- Place the pan on the heated grill pan so that the junction of the pan touches the floor of the ceiling and let it warm. Thus, the connection point of lavash will adhere well to each other. Sprinkle with some black pepper. Rotate and heat both sides of the pan until the marks of the grill pan are visible.
- Prepare another wrap by repeating the same procedures with the other remaining lavash and internal ingredients.
- Put the heated wraps on the cutting board and wrap them in greaseproof paper. Cut in half and serve. Enjoy your meal!
We will prepare Enchilada with the inspiration of Chili Pepper in its name and set off for Mexico.
The Mexican food Enchilada, which we found extremely delicious. Sauce wrapped in sauced chicken pieces. This is so extraordinary, this is a flavor paradise!
Ingredients for Enchilada Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices of fillet chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 chili peppers
- 3 small tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled Mexican beans (as desired)
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered coriander
- 5 tortillas
For enchilada sauce:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 3 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup chicken broth
For the final touch:
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
How to Make Enchilada Recipe?
- Cut the boneless fillet chicken breasts into long thin strips. Blend with salt and pepper.
- Peel the red onions and garlic peeled into small pieces. Finely chop the chili peppers from which you remove the seeds. Cut the tomatoes you peel into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a thick bottom pan heated on the stove. Sauté the chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper at high heat. Take the color chickens on a serving plate.
- Take the red onion and garlic in the same pan and sauté until a light color. Add the peppers and stir. Add the tomato cubes and let simmer over low heat.
- Add a small amount of flour and coriander to the sauce mixture and mix and remove from the stove. Add boiled Mexican beans and sauteed chicken breasts and mix.
- After warming the tortilla breads, put them on the kitchen counter. After filling with the inner mortar you prepared and wrapped in a roll, place it in a heat-resistant oven. Bake in preheated 180 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- For enchilada sauce; heat the olive oil in the saucepan. Add flour and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomato paste and mix. Add aroma with red pepper, garlic powder, cumin and fresh thyme leaves.
- Finally, add the chicken broth and stir, then simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese and spread the sauce on the tortillas you have taken from the oven. Finish with chopped parsley. Continue to bake until the cheese has melted. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal.
I am very hungry now 🙂 I want to go to the kitchen and listen to some Mexican music.
We are looking forward to your feedback and photos.
Enjoy your meal!